Friday, July 2, 2010

Yellow

Alright, so it's time for more lyrics! I really really want you guys' opinions; I need all the help I can get. This is a song I wrote awhile ago, it's just a cute little song I wrote out in the sun. It was like, the first day it was warm outside and I laid out in the grass and wrote. I was so high on life, and the color yellow is what kept coming to mind while I was writing, so there's the title. I really would love a guitar part for this song, and anyone who wants to collab with me to bring this about (seeing as how I still can't play guitar), I would love you forever! :D

Yellow

The little girl
Wrapped in the yellow dress
She makes the whole world shine


The little boy
With the starry eyes
His world is always on fire


And when he's with her
It's like the whole sky's
Covered in bright stars
The same color as her eyes


Oh! Could this be love?
There's nothing greater in this world
Than a little boy and girl
Falling in love


The little boy
Growing up too fast
She's always on his mind


That little girl
In the pretty yellow dress
She dreams about him every night


And when she's with him
Her heart beats a little bit faster
And she smiles from head to toe


Oh! Could this be love?
There's nothing greater in this world
Than a plain old boy and girl
Falling in love


It must be love
He makes her want to scream and shout
And always makes the sun come out
It's love

And one day she'll be his wife
He can't wait to kneel on one knee
She can't wait to share her life with him
And when they die, it'll be beautiful
He'll still think that she's beautiful


Oh! Could this be love?
There's nothing greater in this world
Than a boy and a girl
Who've found true love


Let's fall in love
I want nothing fromm this world
Than to be the only girl
You love


Let's fall in love
I will wear my yellow dress
Under the stars we'll both confess
That we're in love

2 comments:

  1. I don't even really like love songs and this one is my favorite. Which is a compliment to this one, not an insult to the other.

    ReplyDelete