Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22 Resolutions

Hello blog readers! Life is fantastic! Or, as my dad likes to say, the situation I'm in really really sucks, but life is absolutely beautiful. C'est vrai- it is possible to be joyously happy even if life decides to be a little beezy. Or a big beezy... Proof: I am eating dino nuggets right now. I firmly believe dino nuggets could bring world peace... except, maybe we'd have to make vegetarian dino nuggets too. (And anyone who takes offense at eating things shaped like dinosaurs...they can just not be a part of world peace.) I am also a firm believer in making resolutions any day of the year they're needed. As I've been doing some self-reflection (a LOT of it, actually), I've realized the things that cause me to feel like crap and the things that make me feel like I've just won a lifetime supply of dino nuggets. (With honey, of course. :D) So today, March 22, (I thought it was the 21 till just barely. I marked all my papers at school wrong. Oops!) I am going to make some resolutions to help me have a better life. :)

I resolve to drink more water and eat more fruit.
I resolve to not let my emotions control my life.
I resolve to be a less-stressed person.
I resolve to spend more time being creative. (AKA writing music)
I resolve to be a better friend.
I resolve to waste less time. (I'm not counting my blog as a waste of time, don't worry. I know how you'd all be distraught if I quit. ;D)
I resolve to be better at saving money.
I resolve to avoid drama as best as I can. (AKA the male gender)


So there you have it- my March 22 resolutions! I encourage you all to make some as well, because who doesn't benefit from a little self-reflection and goal setting? It'll do ya good, I promise! :D

The band of the blog for today is The Brobecks. They're a local band, and actually toured with Panic At the Disco last year. It was love at first listen for me. I heard "Love at First Sight" late at night on the radio once, and have fallen head over heels for this band. Just a warning though: they're not for everyone. They're a bit dark and very eccentric. I think if I had to specifically define them, I'd say goth pop... (if you're a genre nazi, please don't hate me. I'm not that strict when it comes to classifying music) Some songs I recommend are "Love at First Sight", "2nd Boys Will Be 1st Choice", "Small Cuts", and "Goodnight Socialite". I hope you are all having a fantastic day! Thanks for reading, it makes my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment