Wednesday, March 3, 2010

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

Ten Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

1. I greatly enjoy Eminem.

2. I used to pretend I was a Hobbit, and I still secretly want to live in Middle Earth.

3. I wore my hair very short when I was a kid.

4. I used a urinal once. (Hahaha don't even ask)

5. I did not like the movie Step Up.

6. I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.

7. I can't do a cartwheel. At all. Period.

8. I'm terrified of falling asleep in school/on a bus because I talk in my sleep.

9. Almost all of the fingers on my right hand are double jointed.

10. I actually like lima beans.


So, I don't know what the purpose of that random list was, but now you know random crap about me and can either judge me or blackmail me. Ha ha Honestly, I like making random lists about myself. (Conceited, I know) Lists are pretty effective and straight to the point. I just had the random urge that I should write a blog about something, so sorry that I'm not prepared with something phenomenal. I was thinking I should do top ten songs/bands of all time, but A: I've been posting a lot about music lately, and B: It's way too hard to decide! I have about three top songs that will always be my favorites, but after that it's incredibly difficult to put them in order or decide which ones shouldn't be on the top ten. Maybe I'll think long and hard about it and compile a list. (For your benefit, of course. My favorite songs/bands are definitely life-changing :D... if anyone ever reads this. I probably look like an idiot if nobody reads this, but who will know? Nobody's gonna read it to prove my idiot-ness, so there! )

Hmm... What should the song of the blog be? There's just so much I need to share with everyone! Maybe I'll just include all my current addictions. :)

"Emily"-From First to Last

"Details in the Fabric"-Jason Mraz

"Ca Plane Pour Moi"-Nouvelle Vague

"America's Next Freak"-FM Static

"Local God"-Everclear (debatably my favorite song of the 90's)

"Her Name is Alice"-Shinedown

"Enough is Enough"-1997

Miniature Tigers (I recommend "Cannibal Queen", "The Wolf", and their cover of ABBA's "Mamma Mia")

Mumford & Sons (I recommend "White Blank Page" and "Little Lion Man")

FIVEOHfirst (I recommend "What You Wanted", "You're So Hot When You're Naive", and "Second Street")

So there you go, it's quite the variety. I'm sorry if you think my suggestions suck, but I really like them. I hope you're having a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment