Don't Get on the Bus
I'm running away
From this second-rate town
I've got my bags packed,
I'm finally moving out
But an old man stops me
And says
"I have some words of advice
They'll change your life
They'll change your life."
Don't get on the bus
Public transport is not a place for us
We want finer things
Like taxicabs and planes and cars
To help us get to near or far
No matter who you think you are
Just turn around
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
So I roll my eyes
And move on through the crowd
"What a crackhead"
I think to myself
But then Whitney stops me
And says
"I have some words of advice
They'll change your life
They'll change your life"
Don't get on the bus
Public transport is not a place for us
We want finer things
Like taxicabs and planes and cars
To help us get to near or far
No matter who you think you are
Just turn around
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Don't get on the bus
Why can't I get on the bus?
It doesn't look too dangerous
Why can't I get on the bus?
Why?
Why can't I get on the bus?
It doesn't look too dangerous
Why can't I get on the bus?
WHY?!?!?!
(insert possible clapping bridge)
I got on the bus and I died.
Hey alora this is emily your cousin! hey if you wany to view my blog just give me your email and you can read my blog whenever you like!I love all your lyrics! love emily
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteamygdala