I have some new lyrics for you guys; I can't decide if I like them or totally hate them. I love the melody, but I'm still working on what I want to do with instrumentals, if I want to add on to the lyrics... if I want to keep it short. I just don't know. But basically, this song will eventally be a sort of thank you to life for giving me the crap that's just made me stronger. It's been a hard year; the words are probably stupid and corny, but they're honest. Well, yeah... :)
I am alive
And I am whole
I've been rebaptized
Into someone loveable
I'm not afraid
And I'm not sad
There is no blue-eyed innocence
She's gone, she's dead
I could've never imagined the pain you caused
My broken heart, my broken trust
But you made me stronger
I grew up
And I'm happy now
I'm someone new
I am not me
My cheeks are wet
Now that I'm not afraid to feel
You left these wounds
But now they're scars
They're proof that I've lived and I've loved
And that I can carry on
I could've never imagined the pain you caused
My broken heart my broken trust
But you made me stronger
I grew up
And I'm happy now
I'm happy now
It's short... I may add on. I just don't know, but I felt like I wanted to post what I have.
I really like it! That is one of your best i think!
ReplyDeletethis is great!
ReplyDeleteamygdala